The DevOps Foundation Certification course is the pre-requisite for the DevOps Practitioner℠ series of courses.
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
- Class and course Introductions
- What is DevOps? Why Now?
- The Business and IT Perspectives
- DevOps Principles
- The Three Ways (Phoenix Project)
- DevOps Practices
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment
- Rugged DevOps/DevSecOps
- DevOps and Other Frameworks
- Morning Review
- DevOps Values
- DevOps In the Enterprise
- Organizational Considerations
- Getting Started
- Challenges Risks and Critical Success Factors