The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a set of concepts and techniques for managing information technology (IT) infrastructure, development, and operations.
ITIL Foundation is a significant & comprehensive collection of best practices framework from AXELOS Limited, UK, in delivering IT services effectively and efficiently. ITIL is a globally adapted framework and a Foundation Certification is a proof that the person understands ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core concepts of ITIL practices in IT Service Management.
How will organization benefit?
The training workshop will introduce the concepts of IT Service Management (ITSM) based on the industry standard IT Infrastructure Library and aims to help delegates leverage ITIL concepts and practices in their day-to-day work. Passing the ITIL Foundation examination successfully is a prerequisite in taking he ITIL intermediate trainings leading to the coveted ITIL Expert Certification. It is proven that an organization that has implemented ITIL has Return on Investment (ROI) and offers the following benefits that include:
- Improved IT services
- Reduced costs
- Improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery
- Improved skills and productivity thereby becoming more valuable within the organization.
- Globally accepted approach to the management and delivery of IT Services.
What Is The Curriculum?
LThe Course apart from Service Management As Practice will cover the 5 ITIL core publications viz.,
- Service Strategy – comprising of Strategic Guidelines, Policies, Procedures, Governance…
- Service Design – comprising of designing in delivering IT services aligned to that of Strategy. This would include designing for IT Availability, Capacity, Security, Continuity (apart from other processes)
- Service Transition – Executing activities aligned to the Service Design and deploying it into production.Covers some of the major processes such as Change Management, Release & Deployment, Service Asset & Configuration Management processes
- Service Operations – This is where the Value is delivered and Investment realized. This module covers some major processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management and Functions such as Service Desk, IT Operation Management, Technical & Application Management.
- Continual Service Improvement – This module covers proactive way of bringing improvement to IT services and covers Quality Management methodologies such as PDCA, CSI Model and Seven Step Improvement Process.
How will Course Be Delivered?
- Intense, Interactive Classroom Training
- Accredited courseware
- Tips & Tricks on how to pass Certification exam
- Program delivered by faculty who are Approved & Accredited with Highest Proficiency and having vast Industry Experience.
- Assist Candidates with Career Planning, Growth & Development
- Program delivered by passionate ITIL Expert with vast industry experience, approved & accredited by APMG/PEOPLECERT with highest proficiency, having vast Industry Experience & have successfully delivered training to big Corporate.
Who Should Be Attending?
Individuals who require a basic understanding ITIL Framework and how it can be used to enhance the quality of IT Service Management in the organization. IT Professionals working within an organization that has adopted to ITIL and who needs to be informed thereafter to contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
What Are The Session Highlights?
The session will be packed with examples, stories, quizzes, exercises, mock exam. This will reinforce learning and help participants grasp the ITIL concepts which in turn would help them pass the ITIL Foundation Certification Examination.
Upon successfully passing the ITIL Foundation examination, the participant will earn 2 credits