Continual Service Improvement (CSI) is one of ITIL core publications in Service Lifecycle. The course focuses on the process elements that align business and IT, CSI aims to link IT deliverables to meeting business goals, requirements and service management principles. Participants will be provided with practical and hands-on learning experiences using a scenario-based approach.
How will it benefit?
Training on CSI helps participants thoroughly understand the value of proactively improving IT services and that improvement is everyone’s responsibility in the organization. It helps ….
- Understand different Quality management methods used to support CSI activities
- Ensuring that processes has clearly defined objectives that are aligned to Business
- Achieving overall health of ITSM as a discipline
- Attaining maturity and capability of the organization
- Providing Continual improvement of all aspects of the IT
What Is The Curriculum?
ITIL CSI covers one Process and quality methodologies that are tested and adapted in many ogranization across the globe and acclaimed as Best Practice Framework
|Seven Step Improvement Process||One process that has Seven Steps in proactively brining in improvement to IT services. It includes the CSI Model, PDCA & Data-Information-Knowledge & Wisdom concepts.|
|PDCA||Deming’s approach of Plan Do Check Act that helps deliver customer requirements|
|CSI Model||An approach to brining in improvements that is aligned to Business vision, Strategic goals, baseline assessment- the current state and the desired state…..|
|Improvement Methodologies & Techniques||Using Balance Scorecard, SWOT analysis, Benchmarking….|
How will Course Be Delivered?
- Intense, Interactive Classroom Training
- Accredited courseware
- Tips & Tricks on how to pass Certification exam
- Program delivered by faculty who are Approved & Accredited with Highest Proficiency and having vast Industry Experience
- Assist Candidates with Career Planning, Growth & Development
- Program delivered by passionate ITIL Expert with vast industry experience, approved & accredited by APMG/PEOPLECERT with highest proficiency, having vast Industry Experience & have successfully delivered training to big Corporate.
Who Should Be Attending?
Participants who are ITIL Foundation certified- a pre-requisite, and keen in understanding the concepts in greater detail thereby equipping themselves for better & challenging opportunities in their careers.
What Are The Highlights?
The session will be packed with examples, stories, 2 sets of scenario based exercises/mock exam from AXELOS which will be reviewed, discussed & analysed. This helps reinforce learning and prepare participants to take the final certification examination with greater confidence.
Upon successfully passing ITIL Service Design examination, the participant will earn 3 credits
*ITIL Is The Registered Trademark Of The Axelos Limited, UK