The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a set of concepts and techniques for managing information technology (IT) infrastructure, development, and operations.
Service Operations (SO) is one of ITIL core publications in Service Lifecycle. This course dwells in detail on the best practices on how IT services needs to be managed effectively and efficiently so as to deliver value to the customers. Participants will be provided with practical and hands-on learning experiences using a scenario-based approach.
How will it benefit?
Training on Service Operations helps participants thoroughly understand, manage and improve day-to-day IT services with minimum impact to business. It helps
- Understand the benefits of Quality Built-in
- Attain Higher Productivity
- Increase in effectiveness and efficiency thereby increasing customer satisfaction
- Improved competencies, skills set thereby becoming more valuable within the organization.
- Globally accepted approach to the management and delivery of IT Services.
What Is The Curriculum?
ITIL SO covers following Processes and Functions that has been tested, adapted by many orgranization across the globe and acclaimed as Best Practice
|Incident Management||A process designed to ensure Incidents are resolved ASAP with minimum impact to business|
|Problem Management||A process designed to drastically reduce occurrence & recurrence of incidents thereby improving productivity & IT perception to business|
|Event Management||A process that proactively deliver IT services through automation. Helps greatly reduce exceptions.|
|Request Fulfilment||A process that is pre-approved and can be quickly expedited thereby reducing bureaucracy and cost.|
|Access Management||A process that grants users the right to have access and prevents unauthorized users accessing a service.|
|Service Desk||A Function that is a Single Point of Contact (SPOC). Helps resolve Incidents & Service Requests|
|IT Operations Management||A Function that takes care of day-to-day activities and ensures stability|
|Technical Management||A Function that is custodian to all technical related to Infrastructure|
|Application Management||A Function that is custodian to all technical related to Applications|
How will Course Be Delivered?
- Intense, Interactive Classroom Training
- Accredited courseware
- Tips & Tricks on how to pass Certification exam
- Program delivered by faculty who are Approved & Accredited with Highest Proficiency and having vast Industry Experience.
- Assist Candidates with Career Planning, Growth & Development
- Program delivered by passionate ITIL Expert with vast industry experience, approved & accredited by APMG/PEOPLECERT with highest proficiency, having vast Industry Experience & have successfully delivered training to big Corporate.
Who Should Be Attending?
Participants who are ITIL Foundation certified- a pre-requisite, and keen in understanding the concepts in greater detail thereby equipping themselves for better & challenging opportunities in their careers.
What Are The Highlights?
The session will be packed with examples, stories, 2 sets of scenario based exercises/mock exam from AXELOS which will be reviewed, discussed & analysed. This helps reinforce learning and prepare participants to take the final certification examination with greater confidence.