Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO) is one of the capability modules in ITIL. The ITIL Certificate in Planning, Protection and Optimization is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply PPO practices during the service management lifecycle and specifically in the following key ITIL process and role areas:
- Capacity management
- Availability management
- IT service continuity management (ITSCM)
- Information security management
- Demand management
How will it benefit?
PPO module helps participants understand the importance of designing for IT services. The participants realize the importance of aligning design activities to that of Strategy and come up with a significant document called Service Design Package (SDP). The SDP is signed off by relevant stakeholders and this is passed on to Service Transition for execution. It helps
- Clearly understand the business requirements.
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Identify and manage risks
- Involvement of relevant staff for designing of services
What Is The Curriculum?
ITIL SD covers following Processes that has been tested, adapted by many ogranization across the globe and acclaimed as Best Practice Framework
|Availability Management||Ensures that Availability is designed to suit the business requirement and all IT components are made available at all agreed times.|
|IT Security Management||Ensure IT Security is designed based on the IT Security policies|
|Capacity Management||Ensures Capacity is planned considering future & current requirement from the business and also design for individual component capacity that helps deliver the service|
|IT Continuity Management||Ensure IT Continuity is designed considering Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis & Restoration strageties|
|Demand Management||Is to understand, anticipate and influence customers demand for the services and the process by which sufficient capacity to meet the demand provisioned.|
How will Course Be Delivered?
- Intense, Interactive Classroom Training
- Accredited courseware
- Tips & Tricks on how to pass Certification exam
- Program delivered by faculty who are Approved & Accredited with Highest Proficiency and having vast Industry Experience.
- Assist Candidates with Career Planning, Growth & Development
- Program delivered by passionate ITIL Expert with vast industry experience, approved & accredited by PEOPLECERT with highest proficiency, having vast Industry Experience & have successfully delivered training to big Corporate.
Who Should Be Attending?
Participants who are ITIL Foundation certified- a pre-requisite, and keen in understanding the concepts in greater detail thereby equipping themselves to design processes to suit the business.
What Are The Session Highlights?
The session will be packed with examples, stories, 2 sets of scenario based exercises/mock exam from AXELOS which will be reviewed, discussed & analysed. This helps reinforce learning and prepare participants to take the final certification examination with greater confidence.
Upon successfully passing ITIL PPO, the participant will earn 4 credits