Release, Control & Validation (RCV) is one of ITIL capability publiations.This course dwells in detail on the best practices on how IT services needs to be transitioned to ensure that the business benefits. ST covers controlled way of managing changes, identifies IT assets that helps deliver IT services, deploy changed services into production, build knowledge….
The ITIL Certificate in Release, Control and Validation is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices during the service management lifecycle and specifically in the following key ITIL process, role and function areas:
- Change management
- Service asset and configuration management
- Service validation and testing
- Release and deployment management
- Request fulfilment
- Change evaluation
- Knowledge management
How will it benefit?
RCV module helps participants understand and grasp as to how the Service Design Package gets executed and changes are incorporated that is aligned to the Strategy. It helps
- Achieve minimum variation to that of business requirement.
- Reduce cost and improve quality
- Identify and manage risks
- Ensures that the Project is executed within the Scope, Time & Quality
What Is The Curriculum?
ITIL ST covers following Processes that has been tested, adapted by many ogranization across the globe and acclaimed as Best Practice Framework
|Transition Planning & Support||Ensures overall changes are executed based on SDP|
|Change Management||Controlled way of changes|
|Service Asset & Configuration Management||Identify and record all IT assets and establish a relationship among the Configuration Items|
|Release & Deployment||Deploy changes into production that delivers value to customers|
|Service Knowledge & Management||Building and updating Knowledge Management which in turn would help take informed decisions.|
|Change Evaluation||Evaluate for changes if it’s going to deliver business value and take appropriate actions if it does not.|
|Validation & Testing||Validate and Test for the changes at every level to ensure changes meets customer requirement|
|Request Fullfillment||Ensures changes are carried out as per Request Fulfillment process|
How will Course Be Delivered?
- Intense, Interactive Classroom Training
- Accredited courseware
- Tips & Tricks on how to pass Certification exam
- Program delivered by faculty who are Approved & Accredited with Highest Proficiency and having vast Industry Experience.
- Assist Candidates with Career Planning, Growth & Development
- Program delivered by passionate ITIL Expert with vast industry experience, approved & accredited by PEOPLECERT with highest proficiency, having vast Industry Experience & have successfully delivered training to big Corporate.
Who Should Be Attending?
Participants who are ITIL Foundation certified- a pre-requisite, and keen in understanding the concepts in greater detail thereby equipping themselves for better & challenging opportunities in their careers.
What Are The Session Highlights?
The session will be packed with examples, stories, 2 sets of scenario based exercises/mock exam from AXELOS which will be reviewed, discussed & analysed. This helps reinforce learning and prepare participants to take the final certification examination with greater confidence.
Upon successfully passing ITIL RCV examination, the participant will earn 4 credits