Service, Offerings & Agreements (SOA) is one of the capability modules in ITIL.
The ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply SOA practices service management lifecycle and specifically in the following key ITIL process, role and function areas:
- Service portfolio management
- Service catalogue management
- Service level management
- Demand management
- Supplier management
- Financial management for IT services
- Business relationship management
How will it benefit?
SOA module helps participants understand the importance of service offerings and associated agreements, build relationship with parties both internal & external to the organization. It helps
- To deliver the service within the agreed budget
- Manage portfolio of services
- Draft & agree upon the agreements
- Managing vendors and contracts
- Establish and maintain relationship with customers both internal and external
What Is The Curriculum?
ITIL SOA covers following Processes that has been tested, adapted by many ogranization across the globe and acclaimed as Best Practice Framework
|Service Portfolio Management||Manage the portfolio of services that is being offered to the customers|
|Service Catalogue Management||Designing a Catalogue with description of attributes that the service will be delivering|
|Service Level Management||Ensures that the services be designed to deliver at agreed levels|
|Demand Management||Is to understand, anticipate and influence customers demand for the services and the process by which sufficient capacity to meet the demand provisioned.|
|Supplier Management||Follow a due deligence in selecting the right supplier to deliver IT services, establish contracts and also monitor their performance during service operations|
|Financial Management For IT Services||Manage delivery of services within the agreed Budget, Account for the expenses and Charge back options|
|Business Relationship Management||Run the extra mile in wowing the customers by proactively managing and delivering services and in the process build a strong relationship.|
How will Course Be Delivered?
- Intense, Interactive Classroom Training
- Accredited courseware
- Tips & Tricks on how to pass Certification exam
- Program delivered by faculty who are Approved & Accredited with Highest Proficiency and having vast Industry Experience.
- Assist Candidates with Career Planning, Growth & Development
- Program delivered by passionate ITIL Expert with vast industry experience, approved & accredited by PEOPLECERT with highest proficiency, having vast Industry Experience & have successfully delivered training to big Corporate.
Who Should Be Attending?
Participants who are ITIL Foundation certified- a pre-requisite, and keen in understanding the concepts in greater detail thereby equipping themselves to design processes to suit the business.
What Are The Session Highlights?
The session will be packed with examples, stories, 2 sets of scenario based exercises/mock exam from AXELOS which will be reviewed, discussed & analysed. This helps reinforce learning and prepare participants to take the final certification examination with greater confidence.
Upon successfully passing ITIL PPO, the participant will earn 4 credits