Service Stragegy(SS) is one of ITIL core publications in Service Lifecycle. This course trains participants in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Service Strategy. This also focuses on the process elements that align business and IT. SS comes up with Policies, Principles, Procedures, Guidelines, Governance which is passed on to the other lifecycle stages.
How will it benefit?
SS module helps participants understand the importance of having a clear set of overall objetives and how it needs to be achieved. It helps
- Focus on concepts an IT Service Provider can use to build IT Service Strategy
- A successful IT Service can use to build its IT Service Strategy
- Clear expectations and performance expectations from IT Service Provider with targeted customers
What Is The Curriculum?
ITIL SD covers following Processes that has been tested, adapted by many ogranization across the globe and acclaimed as Best Practice Framework
|Service Portfolio Management||Look into the areas on building up portfolio of services and also monitor the performance of each and every service that is being delivered for value delivered.|
|Business Relationship Management||Establish a strong relationship with both internal and external customers and ensure a strong relationship exists between the Service Provider and the Customer|
|Financial Management For IT Services||Come up with Budget and Accounting happens on the amount spent in delivering IT services and come up with Charge back options|
|Demand Management||Is to understand, anticipate and influence customers demand for the services and the process by which sufficient capacity to meet the demand provisioned.|
|Strategic Management For IT Services||Defining and maintaining an organization Perspective, Position, Plan & Pattern with regard to it’s services and management of those services.|
How will Course Be Delivered?
- Intense, Interactive Classroom Training
- Accredited courseware
- Tips & Tricks on how to pass Certification exam
- Program delivered by faculty who are Approved & Accredited with Highest Proficiency and having vast Industry Experience.
- Assist Candidates with Career Planning, Growth & Development
- Program delivered by passionate ITIL Expert with vast industry experience, approved & accredited by APMG/PEOPLECERT with highest proficiency, having vast Industry Experience & have successfully delivered training to big Corporate.
Who Should Be Attending?
Participants who are ITIL Foundation certified- a pre-requisite, and keen in understanding the concepts in greater detail thereby equipping themselves for better & challenging opportunities in their careers.
What Are The Session Highlights?
The session will be packed with examples, stories, 2 sets of scenario based exercises/mock exam from AXELOS which will be reviewed, discussed & analysed. This helps reinforce learning and prepare participants to take the final certification examination with greater confidence.
Upon successfully passing ITIL Service Strategy examination, the participant will earn 3 credits